We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks, processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The Analyst supports global security, executive protection, event security, incident management, and travel security operations teams in a shift work rotation environment. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Plan and implement intelligence reporting processes.
- Develop expertise to discern trends and warnings and provide an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide proactive information to potential threats.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross referenced intelligence records and files.
- Receive and process incoming reports and messages.
- Provide direct support for regional security operations, event security, executive protection, retail, intelligence needs.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding intelligence requirements.
- Initiate, execute and maintain intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- Represent corporation in joint task force/government think-tanks, as directed.
- Assist in managing vendor open-source resources.
- Coordinate and communicate with client support staff and subsidiaries.
- Maintain positive internal employee/management relations.
- Collect and research information to develop intelligence products in support of the operational environment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with focus on International Relations, Intelligence Studies, International Security Studies or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong analytical judgement and ability to identify how geopolitics and international security concerns impact multinational corporations.
- Able to think critically, write objectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write clearly, simply and compellingly in English.
- Able to complete assignments independently at proscribed deadlines.
- Able to build good relationships internally/externally and establish credibility.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Foreign language skills.
- OSINT/SOCMINT or other intelligence analysis training.
- Excellent ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, strong judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Able to be on call 24/7.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.