Supports the Security Department’s mission of creating a safe environment for staff, patients, and facilities.
Responsibilities include administrative functions, opposition research, threat tracking, and customer service.
This position is hourly, and non-exempt.
Ensure adherence to organizational policies and procedures
- At least three years’ experience in the security field or OSINT
- Detailed oriented with intermediate level in Excel, Word, use of data bases, and search engines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communicator, team player and the ability to handle multiple tasks required.
- Must show initiative and be a pro-active problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
- Work collaboratively with other PPRM departments
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains an up to date and working knowledge of groups. This includes the general public discourse around abortion and opposition narrative regarding PPRM and abortion.
- Uses open source investigative techniques for vetting, and risk management purposes.
- Keeps an up to date and working knowledge of Open Source Intelligence techniques
- Collects and communicates timely and accurate security information to appropriate stakeholders within PPRM and external Law Enforcement Partners
- Delivers evidence and analysis based security assessments to stakeholders within PPRM
- Gathers and inputs information within the Security Department including Data Base with up to date information.
- Gathers incident information from other departments such as reports and security incidents as required
- Develops security trainings on key security concepts and trains appropriate staff on those concepts.
- Assists Director of Security with Security Department administrative projects
- Assists Director of Security with facility security reviews and analysis
- Ensures all access controls are strictly adhered to when working with confidential Security information. Enforces such access controls with all employees requesting access to Security files.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees interacting with the Security department. Directs questions to Director of Security as appropriate
- Participates in abortion services (participation can include referrals, information, education, counseling, performing, scheduling, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
COVID-19 Vaccine PPRM is joining our partners in public health across our region and county, as well as many other Planned Parenthood affiliates, by requiring that all employees are fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or one dose of a single- dose vaccination (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen) and all
COVID-19 Booster: PPRM staff members are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine booster shot by the first day of employment. or five months after receiving the final dose of the original vaccine series, whichever is later.
Background Check Required
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity, equity, inclusion, respect, integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We are committed to creating a welcoming space for all people on our staff, in our health centers, and in our community. We do this by tending to the team, respecting and honoring all people, jumping in, trying and learning, caring for our business, and returning to our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.07 - $27.19 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance