ViaPath is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The responsibility of the Intelligence Analyst will be to provide direct support to the customer staff. While in this critical position, you will have the opportunity to utilize your training and experience to assist corrections investigations staff in the development of actionable intelligence within the facilities or approved outside law enforcement agencies within established timeframes. The selected candidate will be team oriented, capable of multitasking, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Analyze data to establish trends within the facility and potential areas of interest
- Assist facility with investigations by utilizing specialized software provided for data mining and link analysis
- Monitor offender telephone calls
- Establish a fundamental understanding of the facility’s operation to include policies and procedures, and data sources available for analysis
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of investigative and intelligence processes to include the intelligence cycle
- Proactively develop intelligence to assist in accomplishing facility objectives and mission
- Submit detailed reports to facility regarding intelligence findings
- Submit regular reports to superiors outlining level of support and benefit to facility
- Provide guidance and training to facility staff
- Fulfill requests for call recordings or other related data as authorized and requested
- Participation in court or other administrative related hearings
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to develop expertise in the area of OSINT, human trafficking, digital forensics, criminal organizations, fraud, probation and parole or other specialized area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or four years of related experience in lieu of a degree or a combination of education/experience. A concentration in Criminal Justice, Security and Intelligence, or a Business-related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience to include reporting and analysis and strong investigative experience
- Ability to develop a fundamental understanding of intelligence processes in a correctional environment to include institutional operations and criminal procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to testify in court or other administrative related hearings as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to learn ViaPath and third-party software applications within the first six months of hire
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills with an interest and ability to conduct analysis and report on findings
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English is required. Fluency (written and verbal) in Spanish is desired
- Experience or expertise in the area of OSINT, human trafficking, digital forensics, criminal organizations, fraud, or probation and parole preferred.