OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: Prescient Edge Federal
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
City: Charlottesville, VA
- Conducts all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open source materials within established security protocols. Analyzes foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Conducts OSINT analysis using publicly available information in all possible forms and sources to create standalone information and analytic products using a qualitative and quantitative process.
- Analyze topics and sources designated by the Government but typically will address regional, country, or local political issues, personalities, and/or military strategy, doctrine, intent, capabilities, leadership, and actions.
- Provides oversight and consistent direction on each project by cleared and experienced all source analysts capable of interaction with Government leads.
- Provides, when designated by the Government, language capability (see Appendix D) and/or access to an approved machine translation capability.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.