About the job
We are expanding our Global footprint into Prague and as we build out our analyst teams, we are looking for Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst with a passion for cyber security to join us.
Rapid7 has created a threat intelligence practice which is a market shifting solution to DETECT, ANALYZE and REMEDIATE all kinds of threats and malicious information in the clear, dark & deep web.
About The Team
We’re searching for an Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
As an Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst at Rapid7, you will investigate trending global cyber events and emerging dark web threats, while using threat intelligence platform and your own research skills to find pieces of information, connect the dots and establish timelines of attack, identify threat actors interests and motivations and track down the bad guys that pose a threat to our customers.
In This Role, You Will
- Perform alert review on areas including phishing and credential harvesting sites, code and data leakage, dark web monitoring and social media monitoring.
- Research and implement new tools and data sources to expand analysis on emerging cyber threats.
- Monitor and detect brand security protection on multiple social media platforms.
- Assist internal analyst team with use case development, query development and alert tuning.
- Create new standard operating procedures to assist analysts with repeatable daily work.
- Produce intelligence outputs to provide an accurate description of the current threat landscape.
- Interface with customers success and customers on an ongoing basis to consult with them on best security practices and help them mature their security posture.
The Skills You’ll Bring Include
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence or equivalent role with familiarity with cybercrime communities and OSINT sources and tools.
- Familiarity of threat intelligence, security monitoring experience, and brand security protection.
- Understanding of open source intelligence and response techniques pertaining to phishing and credential harvesting attacks, domain and web infrastructure monitoring, social media monitoring, and dark web monitoring.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Proficient in multiple languages - Advantage.
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. That’s because these teams reflect a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don’t be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We’re on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.
To apply please follow