Red Five Security - Open Source Analyst
The primary goal of this position is to conduct open source research using provided tools and software and perform other duties to assist our team of analysts. Country: USA.
OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: Red Five Security
Job type: Full-Time
Experience Level: Entry Level
City: Arlington, VA
- Perform extensive open source research in support of client projects and provide an analysis of the results under the guidance of supervisors;
- Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
- Assign threat ratings to client-provided data upon completion of open source research under the guidance of supervisors;
- Correctly input data and threat ratings into the client-provided workflow process based on client and supervisor guidance;
- Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
- Perform office administrative work as needed to further business objectives; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or appropriate.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.