IntelliBridge LLC - Open Source Intelligence Analyst
The analyst will provide open source monitoring and analysis support services in order to facilitate the production of timely, accurate, and relevant open-source intelligence products and services. Country: USA.
OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: IntelliBridge LLC
Job type: Shift work
Experience Level: Junior level
City: Arlington, VA
- Provides open-source analysis, advice, assistance, and support to overseas personnel, domestic investigative offices, protection details, and external consumers. Products include researching, compiling, correlating, and interpreting data pertinent to assessments of threats, suspicious and hostile activities, and significant incidents.
- Utilize numerous datasets, specialized tools, and advanced assessment and analytic techniques to identify and analyze individuals and groups that may pose threat(s).
- Review incoming open-source intelligence and referrals from the monitoring teams to produce analytical products for consumers which assess the accuracy, credibility, validity, and relevance of the information and sources.
- Prepare and present written and oral briefings to special agents, Program management, leadership, law enforcement, defense, and intelligence partners on significant and complex investigative and protective intelligence issues.
- Build and maintain relationships and collaborative networks across the law enforcement, security, and intelligence communities to share information, best practices, and lessons learned.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.