Senior OSINT Analyst - Global Intelligence, Associate
Full Job Description
The ideal candidate must have a high degree of analytic ability, resourcefulness and drive, critical thinking skills, and exposure to tactical and operational security. The candidate must be technically savvy, able to deal with and work through ambiguity, exhibit flexibility needed to shift workload in accordance with changing priorities, be comfortable leading in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced, priority-driven environment, and be prepared to brief senior departmental leadership. S/he/they must be a highly motivated self-starter who can operate within a global team.
- Conduct open source intelligence research and background investigations; utilizing social media, public records, and third-party databases to build leads and provide investigative support to workplace violence, investigations, and other cases as necessary such as fraud or other criminal issues.
- Provide tactical, operational, and/or strategic updates to Global Security management, stakeholders, and other line of business partners with minimal supervisory review.
- Support Open Source Collections Cell program by assisting in quality control, reporting template maintenance and iteration, and mentorship to junior team members.
- Assist in crafting and maintaining active and passive search feeds and establishing escalation workflows per stakeholder and self-identified collection requirements.
- Direct and maintain persistent collection in support of key requirements, to include event security, protests, and proactive threat identification / tail-risk monitoring
- Deliver analytical assessments in clear, succinct, and appropriately caveated products that project credibility, convey recommendations, and reinforce key messages.
- Collaborate with Global Intelligence portfolio leads, to include regional and functional needs, such as executive protection, transnational threats, and the crime.
- Manage vendor engagements, track technological advances, and track/implement Operations Security best practices
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in performing OSINT research, intelligence analysis, or investigative work.
- Experience monitoring social media for domestic/global real-time all-hazard threats and incidents; analyzing potential threats and risks and disseminating error free reports with limited supervisory review/edits.
- Experience in triaging and escalating issues in a time-sensitive manner to the appropriate parties.
- Must be confident and experienced in handling executive communication (written and verbal) with senior-level management.
- Experience with vendor/technology management.
- Independent thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Ability to create effective presentations using PowerPoint.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Political Science, Psychology, International Affairs, Cyber Security, or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in law enforcement, military, or the public sector Intelligence Community a plus.
- Foreign language capability a plus.
This opportunity is based in Plano, TX and with a Hybrid in-office schedule.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans