SMX is seeking a Signals Intelligence Analyst to support our client US Army Pacific (USARPAC) in Honolulu, HI. As a SIGINT analyst you will extract, analyze, store, and incorporate data into finished intelligence products. The ideal candidate will be working on top-level critical network defense missions alongside other seasoned professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of SIGINT Analysts
- Perform SIGINT functions including collection and exploitation of signals transmitted from communication systems, radars, and weapon systems. Perform Electronic warfare (EW) functions to include military activities that use electromagnetic energy to control the electromagnetic frequency spectrum and attack an adversary. Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic, and targeted vulnerability.
- Oversee the collection and exploitation of electromagnetic signals, including communication and non-communication signals
- Operate sophisticated equipment to gather, sort, and scan intercepted foreign communications and non-communications
- Identify and process the intercepted signals and perform analysis to establish target identification and operational patterns
- Utilize SIGINT information and produce combat, strategic, and tactical intelligence reports
- Perform Electronic protection to protect access to the spectrum for friendly military assets
- Perform Electronic attack utilizing electronic energy to degrade or deny an adversary's use of the spectrum
- Perform Electronic Support which identifies and catalogues emissions of friendly or adversary forces to protect US forces or develop plans to degrade / deny an adversary's access to the spectrum
- Prepare assessments of current events based on the collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements
- Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Required clearance: TS/SCI
- Broad general knowledge of the USARPAC's intelligence mission, and full knowledge of the intelligence collection issues for SIGINT mission subject areas to develop innovative, discipline-specific collection requirements to address and close intelligence gaps
- Detailed knowledge of various SIGINT collection sensors, platforms, sources, concepts, principles, and practices within collection disciplines, including associated collection strategies and tasking procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to proof read, edit, and finalize intelligence products for senior leader briefings.
- Knowledge of industry standards with respect to SIGINT, OSINT, and HUMINT functionality
- Completion of a Digital Network Analysis Course
- Participation in SASMO (SIGINT Analyst Support for Military Operations) or GEO Bootcamp
- 2+ years relevant experience with Bachelor's degree; will consider experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years' experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
- 2+ years' experience with SIGINT Collection Operations/Requirements Management (COM/CRM)
- Experience performing network, access, and target development and technical analysis for threat warning
- Previous experience briefing senior leadership at the General Officer, Flag Officer, or Senior Executive Service level
- Experience with working Indo-Pacific SIGINT problem sets
- Experience with ground force intelligence
- Experience using Analytical Modernization (AMOD) toolsets
- Experience supporting ground-based order of battle within the USINDPACOM AOR
- Experience working with SIGINT metadata specifically COMINT and ELINT
- Significant mission experience with the following: CED, MARTES, GRAPEVINE, MIDB, MEPED, PEOB, FADE/MIST, EWIR, GALE, XKS, EIDB, SEDB, DX, WRANGLER, or other national-level related intelligence community tools
- Mission/production management experience (NCOIC/OIC)
Our tradition of delivering innovative, technical solutions dates back to 1995, however, you may know us better by one of our legacy company names: Trident Technologies, Smartronix, Datastrong or C2S Consulting Group. With the support of OceanSound Partners, our private equity investment sponsor, we began operating as one business starting in 2019 and became SMX in 2021. We operate in close proximity to our clients around the globe and have core locations in Alabama, California, DC Metro, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, and Massachusetts.
Today, as SMX, we are one team and together empower government and commercial enterprises to become more effective, innovative, and resilient, no matter what challenges they face.