We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with headquarters in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing. And we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company by 2025 while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company and now have over 500 clients from around the world (except Russia and the CIS), including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union, as well as companies from the S&P 500.
We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain and the Darknet and visualize a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations.
Our product line is continually being developed and we have big plans for future services.
We are looking for a leader who wants to contribute to the creation of the future. You will be able to popularize new OSINT technologies, unveil their potential and transform the industry.
We are expecting that you can develop and implement a PR strategy, lead the work of cross-functional teams and make our brand a thought leader on the market.
- Develop, implement and evolve a PR strategy. Create high-quality PR activities to reach new audiences and drive brand awareness across the globe. Continually synthesize data and evaluate a strategy to contribute to business goals.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Leverage market and internal data to develop PR themes/topics. Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Lead cross-functional teams to create, plan and execute PR strategy. Coordinate planning & execution with internal teams.
We are expecting you:
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Extensive experience as a PR Lead (3+ years)
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at the global level
- Strong relationships with global media
- Know how to work in matrix and cross-functional teams
- Interested in trends and new approaches, ready for change
- Speak fluently in English
Why people choose us:
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- We have a global mission to make the world safer and more open, and you can be one of those who will achieve this goal;
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.