Social Links - Product Marketing Manager
Since the company's foundation in 2015, Social Links has been empowering LEAs, governmental bodies, businesses, and commercial enterprises to harness OSINT in accomplishing core objectives, saving resources, and making the modern digital world a safer place.
With many clients from among the S&P 500 as well as organizations operating at the highest levels of state, we have established ourselves as a key company within the OSINT industry and continue to develop products that operate at the forefront of a range of sectors including law enforcement, national security, cybersecurity, insurance, banking, due diligence, and more.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to understand, orchestrate, and influence customer campaigns, and marketing activities, and deliver the product, solutions, and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role is to align the content, timing, and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Social Links’s customers and partners.
Strategic and Business Planning(25%):
- Develops core market positioning and messaging for a defined B2B Social Links Professional tool
- Develop and own the go-to-market strategy for Social Links Professional
- Orchestrate the creation of marketing plans and campaign investment
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop competitive tactics to drive target market share gains
- Understand the partner ecosystem that supports the solution portfolio and align with partner roles for partner capacity and to-/thru-partner planning
Marketing Execution (60%):
- Manage planning scenarios
- Study customer needs, note business use cases, and drive appropriate customer segmentation
- Developing and executing segment-focused marketing programs targeting segments and roles
- Creating webinars/events and collateral to connect with customers through marketing campaigns
- Influencing the product roadmap by leading market research initiatives, and uncovering competitive insights
- Execute product launches supporting the business applications strategy and contribute to partner readiness
Product Evangelism (15%):
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the solution portfolio internally and externally
- Drive awareness of promotions/offers to the market
- Establish SL Professional as the OSINT Leader worldwide
What you need to succeed:
- As a must 3+ years of marketing or product marketing experience in IT / Security/ OSINT
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented marketing
- Understanding of line of business decision-maker audience and customer engagement solutions
- Product marketing experience within a consultative solution-selling model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep customer focus and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to partner and align cross-segment/subsidiary stakeholders
- Sales or Business Development experience is a plus
- English: B2 and higher
- Preferable location: outside of Russia and Belarus
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing or Business. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
Why people choose us:
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.