Social Links - EU Channel Director
We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with headquarters in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing. And we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company by 2025 while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company and now have over 500 clients from around the world (except Russia and the CIS), including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union, as well as companies from the S&P 500.
We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain, and the Darknet and visualize a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations.
Our product line is continually being developed and we have big plans for future services.
And now Social Links is looking for the Channel Director for Europe.
As Social Links's EU Channel Director, you will lead and drive the execution of regional channel strategy, and work on the pipeline generation, joint selling, and enablement efforts among all partners in Europe. You will work closely across teams within Social Links, including but not limited to sales, marketing, customer success, and product.
- Manage European channel business holistically and quantitatively, using Pipedrive CRM and PRM by tracking and managing key metrics such as qualified pipeline generated, deal registrations, closing rate, deal cycle, average bill, etc.;
- Build a deep understanding of the partners’ business models, strategies, and goals;
- Build and cultivate leadership and working relationships across various partner stakeholder functions, including executives, alliances, sales, and pre-sales;
- Create partner-sourced deals and deals that are influenced meaningfully by partners;
- Engage with the end-users closely, help partners to close joint deals;
- Run regular pipeline development meetings with partners, including but not limited to account planning and strategy sessions;
- Build relationships and engage in activities designed to grow partnerships;
- Establish shared goals, metrics, and KPIs with partners to measure the effectiveness of the partnerships, drive mutual accountability, and inform adjustments to priorities and resource allocation;
- Ensure successful Go To Market (GTM) execution;
- Qualify and onboard new partners.
- 7+ years of experience in a partnership, channel, alliances, business development, sales, consulting, or corporate development role;
- Experience in working directly with partners within the software space;
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, translating complex technology concepts fluidly;
- A "walking the halls" mentality incorporating networking skills, trust, relationship management, and connecting people;
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly; enthusiasm to share and teach others;
- Remote work is an option but must reside in Europe.
Why people choose us:
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.