State Farm - Threat Intelligence Analyst
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more! Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
The successful candidate will be a part of the Threat Intelligence Team within the Cyber Security Defense Center (CSDC). In this role the candidate will provide the organization with decision advantage by collecting, processing, analyzing, producing, and disseminating tailored threat intelligence for the stakeholders.
We Are Seeking Candidates With:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an intelligence analyst delivering actionable cyber threat intelligence to stakeholders.
- Experience correlating and analyze data from multiple sources and tools like SIEM, TIP, Feeds, OSINT etc.
- Experience with YARA, STIX or SIGMA
- Ability to develop custom tools and scripts using programming languages like Python or Java
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preferred certifications include GCTI, OSCP, GCFA, CISSP, GXPN, AWS/Azure
SPONSORSHIP: Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.