Full Job Description
- Provides strategic, operational, and tactical analysis as required based on raw intelligence collected from a variety of sources, i.e., INTs. Applies knowledge of INT-specific analysis techniques as required.
- Possesses at least working knowledge of (preferably hands-on experience with) databases and software programs used in the intelligence environment, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite, M3, TAC, HOTR, Google Earth, Intelink, National Exploitation System, Gemini, MIDB, GCCS-J, various message handling systems.
- Must possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines that meets or exceeds established analytical standards.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- OSINT: 8 years (Preferred)