WatchGuard embraces a Flexible Work Philosophy. Most of our employees can choose to work from the office, at home, or any combination of the two. We’ve built a global workforce of outstanding team members and a flexible culture built on trust, collaboration, and belonging.
- 1 year of professional experience in a similar role.
- Experience in security incident analysis and incident response.
- Ability to analyze complex situations.
- Investigation of security cases to support technical teams in the resolution of incidents.
- Knowledge in administration and management of security and monitoring tools (SIEM, APT, Firewall, IPS/IDS, WAF, etc.).
- Experience in optimizing monitoring tools to improve threat hunting processes.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Perl...).
- Experience in forensic analysis.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Client communication.
- High level of English and Spanish, to be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Perimeter device administration.
- Analysis of urls and domains. Phishing identification techniques
- Identification of Indicators of Compromise
- OSINT techniques
- SIEM alert analysis
- Ticketing tools
- Availability to work on shifts 24x7
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- 100% remote work
- salary according to the market and your experience
- annual bonus based on established objectives
- health insurance completely free of charge for the employee
- flexible compensation (restaurant and childcare)
- English training
- good working environment with first-class professional
- the possibility to learn malware analysis and to start your career in this field
Why Work for WatchGuard?
WatchGuard is a global leader in network security and intelligence, advanced endpoint protection, multi-factor authentication, and secure Wi-Fi. Our award-winning products and services are trusted worldwide by more than 18,000 security resellers and service providers to protect more than 250,000 customers. Our technology keeps our customers ahead of increasingly sophisticated hackers and has fueled record revenues at WatchGuard.WatchGuard is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with team members working remotely and in offices worldwide.