WWC Global - Junior OSINT Analyst
WWC Global is seeking assistance in the development of training and tradecraft, policy and strategy, managed attribution capabilities, metrics and reporting, and staff support to the numerous committees run by OSIC. This position requires on-demand strategic and sometimes tactical guidance on OSINT operations critical to defense intelligence agencies, services, intelligence centers, and COCOMS.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support the maintenance of OSIC strategic guidelines and policies and ensuring compliant use of User Agreements for competencies.
- Audit of relevant courses to ensure consistency with Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) curriculum standards.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), reference material, communications, and process workflows.
- Provide data-driven support to senior-level recommendations and briefs to DIE leadership.
- Assist in the development of automated capabilities.
- Provide administrative and knowledge management support to OSIC leadership.
- Identify, capture, track, assist and execute the establishment of new capabilities, training, data and subscription requirements while working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the vetting, validation, design and testing process of all OSIC capabilities and requirements.
- Assist in the development, deployment and security approval of all OSIC managed attribution capabilities and services.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Experience in account management, metrics and usage reports.
- Experience with multi-tasking for day to day operations within a program management and professional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Background in Open Source Intelligence.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Experience with collaboration across DoD entities.
- Current, active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Experience working within the Open Source environment, managed attribution and Defense Intelligence Enterprise mission sets.
- Experience in knowledge management, SOP development and training development.
- Experience in developing training modules.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
To apply please follow