Amentum - Intelligence Analyst
Amentum is seeking an Intelligence Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO to conduct all-source intelligence analysis and assessments in accordance with Combined Joint Task Force – Space Operations (CJTF-SO) J2 production schedules. This position is contingent upon contract award.Essential Job Duties:
- Analyzes and evaluates all-source intelligence from a variety of disciplines, including Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
- Produces intelligence reports to inform CJTF-SO planning, collection, and target development efforts.
- Identifies intelligence gaps through thorough all-source research and develops production and collection requests to fill those gaps.
- Creates and maintains databases regarding enemy forces, equipment, locations, and capabilities to provide CFSCC and JTF-SD a common intelligence picture for on-orbit and terrestrial-based threats.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis and reporting following local procedures and Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) in support of functional command operations and presented space forces.
- Conduct assessment of adversary threats to CJTF-SO operations to inform Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, planning, and targeting products.
- Adhere to CJTF-SO Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR) and Essential Elements of Information (EEI) to meet Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIR).
- Collaborate with CFSCC J2 and JTF-SD J2 intelligence analysts on production efforts; provide assistance to complete task force intelligence production requirements.
- Assess adversary threats to CJTF-SO operations to inform Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, planning, and targeting products.
- Complete administrative duties and coordinate with action officers as directed to ensure tasks are completed within established timelines.
- Provide inputs to Monthly Status Reports to contract Team Lead
- Must possess an active U.S Government Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and a polygraph. Must be eligible for access to Special Access Program Information. Note: U.S citizenship is required for a Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelors degree and must have 5 years of direct experience working similar scope as well as experience in all-source analysis and production, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Adobe PDF.
- Demonstrated experience writing comprehensive threat assessments, information papers, and presentations, adhering to Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) and Defense Intelligence Agency tradecraft standards, and conducting intelligence briefings
- Knowledge is mandatory of English composition, grammar, and spelling.
Compensation & Benefits:$91,000-137,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law PosterEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
To apply please follow