PRIMARY FUNCTION: Troy 7, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst in Huntsville, AL to assist Cyber Assistance Teams (CATs) in the Intelligence Division at MDA and the MDS community. The Intelligence Division gathers and integrates IC data on worldwide cyber and EW threat trends relevant to the MDS community. The focus is on cyber/EW threats to the builders/developers of missile defense to include the MDA, DoD, DIB, and the MDS. The cyber intelligence function feeds relevant intelligence to the IM, IT, and IA Risk Management and Test processes at MDA.
- Directly support Cyber Assistance Teams (CATs) to defeat cybersecurity threats at the source and deter or deny future attacks through tailored mitigation strategies
- Provide intelligence on cyber/EW threats to the BMDS
- Leverage open source and intelligence community resources and capabilities to understand threat techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and ascertain threat/attack vectors facing industry and MDS-related networks and systems
- Conduct research and analysis of classified reporting and Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) to assist CATs in identifying threats to DIB partners
- Liaise with builders of missile defense to include the CCMDs and MDA to coordinate cyber intelligence requirements and provide cyber intelligence studies
- Execute analytical tasks, utilizing both analytical techniques, and processes
- Develop and/or utilize analytic tools, techniques, and processes for technical and/or administrative support activities
- Work independently and/or lead teams to analyze and resolve problems
- Apply quality oral and written communication skillsSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES (if applicable): Provide daily supervision and direction to support teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:QUALIFICATIONS:REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as history, political science, sociology, or other social science field
- 6-10 years’ experience in cyber threat analysis
- Top Secret Clearance with SCI EligibilityDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certification to Include: Security+ (SEC+), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Network+ (Net+), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)This position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.PREFERENCE STATEMENT
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).EEO STATEMENT
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.