Social Links - HRD
We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with HQ in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing, and we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company and now have over 600 clients from around the world, including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union, as well as companies from the S&P 500.
We are looking for a Global Human Resources Director to empower our team with the best talents and help us to achieve our global strategic goals through building the HR Strategy and developing corporate culture and core processes. An essential aspect of the role is to be a leader, who drives changes, builds strong teams and scales our vision to the global strategy.
As an HRD you will:
- Create and execute HR strategy 2023-2026 according to the company goals, be a partner to C-Level and the team
- Support the company in worldwide scaling with effective organisational structures, HR policies and culture
- Improve recruitment and adaptation processes, achieve hiring plans
- Improve our grades and C&B system
- Implement L&D (T&D) system to help our team grow permanently and achieve great goals
- Create the best international HR brand
- Create the best corporate culture
- Build and manage a strong HR team
Required experience and education
- At least 10+ years in HR in high pace IT environment with building remote teams, growth culture and core processes
- As a must 3+ years in a global management role with strategic planning experience and great results
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology / Labor Economics. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
Our perfect candidate
- Is a self-driven and result-oriented leader with a focus on business and people
- Has experience in scaling Human Resources Management from a small startup to a global company
- Has strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Understands the specifics of the startup environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English (fluent Russian is a plus)
- Has strong background in Recruitment, T&D, C&B
- Is able to build a partnership with stakeholders and personnel
- Never stops learning
- Is located outside of Russia or Belarus
Why do people choose us?
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- And of course, you will join a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.