ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
Serving within the ZeroFox Public Sector Services (PSS) department, the Intelligence Analyst will collect information to identify threats, and generate intelligence to assess risk relevant to customer needs. Intelligence activities can include researching current and emerging threats issues covering physical security, cyber security, reputation risk and compliance issues. Successful candidates will have an investigative or analytical background and demonstrated exceptional analytic prowess in areas such as trend analysis and pattern recognition, using independent critical thinking and judgment to act, lead, initiate and/or recommend next steps. Discretion, teamwork, and creativity are vital.
Role and responsibilities
- Learn and employ ZeroFox patented technology to identify and analyze relevant information collected from the Internet, based on client-specific criteria, to assemble relevant findings for daily intelligence reporting
- Assist in customer care and all production aspects covering the range of assigned duties. Support and / or lead recurring deliverables and touchpoints
- Security / Incident Alerts
- Process large data sets
- Provide intelligence, trend and summary reports
- Conduct strategic assessments and reviews
- Brief Customers on a variety of topics, takeaways and best practices
- Support collection enhancement through ongoing and proactive collaboration with Collection Management.
- Develop professionally through company trainings, industry certifications, and seeking new opportunities to maintain and grow relevant knowledge and skill sets
- Identify and communicate enhancement opportunities and improvement ideas
Required qualifications and skills
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working in open source intelligence (OSINT) and social media research, or investigations, typically obtained in 5-8 years'.
- Ability to connect the dots
- Creativity in leveraging internet search techniques and methods
- Ability to determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from different data sources to produce clear, concise, and timely analytical products
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfort with providing briefings and presentations
- Experience producing short and long form reports
- Experience applying BLUF or similar models
- Comfort working independently and in teams
- Experience with some of the following: Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, Deep/Darkweb and message boards;
- Ability to collect, authenticate, validate and document online evidence
- Proficiency using at least one online investigative tool, such as Whois, Ping, Traceroute, etc.
- Proficiency using Google Productivity Suite
Desired qualifications and skills
- Military experience with increasing responsibilities, typically obtained in 4+ years. (Other DOD branches are encouraged to apply)
- Public or private sector experience as an analyst, researcher, investigator or consultant supporting a security, risk or due diligence function
- Previous experience working in the federal space
- Experience with conducting studies and making recommendations to identify threat vectors, threat actors, and threat trends
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards, Deep/Darkweb
- Possession of excellent project / team leadership, contributing to satisfactory performance outcomes, skills development, and successfully maintaining effective client relationship skills
- Knowledge of and familiarity with relevant threat landscapes or industry practice areas such as cybercrime, online fraud, physical / corporate security, activism, hacktivism, reputation risk, travel security, geopolitical or policy issues
- Some college coursework in cyber security, intelligence studies, and homeland security
- Bachelor's degree with related coursework
- MOS 35 F/ 17 C Advanced Individual Training (AIT)
- OSINT and PAI experience
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.-
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
To apply please follow