Atos - Junior Security Analyst DRC
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual sales of over €11 billion. As the European market leader for cybersecurity as well as cloud and high performance computing, the Atos Group offers tailor-made, holistic solutions for all industries in 71 countries. As a pioneer in sustainable services and products, Atos works for its customers on secure, decarbonised digital technologies. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea) and is listed on the Euronext Paris international stock exchange and on the CAC 40 ESG and CAC Next 20 stock indices.
Atos' goal is to help shape the future of information technology. Atos expertise and services promote knowledge development, education and research in a multicultural world and contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Worldwide, the Atos Group enables its customers and employees as well as society as a whole to live, work and develop sustainably in a secure information space.
We are looking for colleagues at our locations throughout Germany.
What can you do as a Junior Security Analyst DRC (m/f/d) at Atos?
Exciting, diverse and future-proof - cyber security is an indispensable pillar of the economy and of life as a whole. Our passion is to advise our customers on their positioning against cyber attacks, to implement security solutions and to operate services.
What are your tasks:
- Support in the analysis of information security aspects
- Support in the analysis of information networks and information flows under security aspects
- Support in the analysis of vulnerabilities and threats for IT systems and applications
- Support in the preparation of offers and specification of service content in the field of security concepts and security architectures
- Creation of security concepts under the guidance of experienced colleagues – at network and application level
- Use of common tools for result documentation (e.g. Verinice, DocSetMinder, HiScout)
- Assumption of subtasks in the creation of reports based on threat analyses or concepts in German
- Preparing to recommend measures to address network and application-level vulnerabilities
- Accompaniment of workshops and documentation
- Preparation of presentations
- Participation in teams for the preparation of customer presentations
- Provision of information on controlling the projects