Since 1987, MSA Security has served as an industry leader in high-consequence threat protection and specialized training for corporate and government clients. The MSA team is comprised of security professionals with diverse backgrounds in law enforcement, elite military units, and the private sector, all working together to provide unparalleled explosive detection, consulting, training and perimeter security services. MSA combines hands-on expertise with information and technology to minimize our client’s vulnerabilities to threats and lessen risks in order to protect their personnel and property.
The Intelligence Analyst will assist the Intelligence team with providing strategic threat information and analysis for a diverse pool of clients across several sectors.
- Providing all-hazards, global threat monitoring and analysis to support client assets, leadership, security and facilities
- Preparing contemporaneous alerts and contribute to daily/weekly analytical products and event-driven briefs
- Conducting extensive data mining and comprehensive open-source research as needed, using a broad range of tools and resources
- Tracking current events in real time and providing situational awareness and lessons learned
- Providing coverage to support the continuous operation of the intelligence department as needed to maintain proper manning levels to support the clients’ needs
- Other duties as required by Director, Intelligence Analysis