The Copper River Family of Companies, owned by the Native Village of Eyak, a federally recognized Alaska Native Tribe, is a collection of entities that deliver a complementary set of solutions and services to support the diverse missions and requirements of our clients. Your growth is our success.
Copper River Enterprise Services is seeking an Open-Source Intelligence Analyst to provide analysis and research of open source and publicly available information requirements through the identification, collection, and aggregation of OSINT, media, social media, or other publicly available information. This person will organize, analyze, and develop reliable products necessary to aid situational understanding and support the development of plans and orders. This person will additionally answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client’s global operations, personnel, and capabilities and enhance situational understanding.
This position reports to the Program Manager and is located in Rosslyn, Virginia.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly intelligence summaries as directed
- Conduct analytic exchanges with partners to maintain communication and situational awareness of daily activities
- Investigate, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate, and interpret data from a variety of intelligence and operational sources
- Prepare and present briefings
- Provide open source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and deterrence briefings, and active participation in the table top exercises
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
- Collect and implement metadata tagging for both structured and unstructured customer intelligence content using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas to include insider threats, personnel security and suitability, counterintelligence, and counter-terrorism
- Support global information needs by identifying, collecting, and aggregating OSINT, media, social media, gray literature, or other publicly available information using customer-approved OSINT tools
- Identify any products for dissemination and respond to Requests for Information (RFI)
- Engage with ITP Core Functions to provide recommendations regarding publicly available information collection strategies to align case inquiries and mitigation
- Build tailored queries or assist the team with building queries utilizing enterprise OSINT
- Maintain subject matter expertise and situational awareness in global areas of concern to better respond to customers
- Draft and update publicly available information collection best practices in collaboration and coordination with the ITP policy advisor, ensuring that the program matures in tandem with other DS investigative office collections
- Identify new sources of publicly available information using multiple sources, including websites, databases, and email distribution
- Attend any necessary Insider Threat, OSINT capabilities, or tool-related meetings, working groups, or conferences
- Create PowerPoint presentations and marketing material to articulate open source intelligence and its use in ITP