Epsilon C5I (www.epsilonsystems.com/c5i), a division of Epsilon Systems Solutions, is a 100 percent employee-owned company founded in 1998 with more than 20 locations serving the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Department of Homeland Security, non-profit and commercial customers. The Dayton division has recently been named as one of only five prime awardees for the 10-year, $4.7 billion NOVASTAR contract supporting the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), WPAFB, Ohio.
Epsilon C5I is seeking experienced Language-Enabled (LE) OSINT Analysts with specialized language, analytic, and technical experience to conduct all-source production on EUCOM/INDO-PACOM AOR specific subject matters. The analyst will translate AOR specific information, provide summaries, and develop analytic assessments in Dayton, Ohio. As the authority in your language and region of interest, you will provide native quality insight into foreign developments and trends. This is a chance to enhance your expertise, develop new skills in key structured analytic techniques, language, and data science and share your methodologies with other analysts. As an LE OSINT analyst, you will provide actionable intelligence and context needed to protect our national security and inform national-level decision makers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, conducts, and accomplishes broad intelligence exploitation assignments
- Applies exploitation skills to produce intelligence products.
- May be called upon to deliver presentations and assist in task planning.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least six (2+) years of experience in an Intelligence Analyst role.
- Proven experience processing and exploiting scientific/technical intelligence data.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to meet Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) L2+/R2+ or Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) 2 or better rating in Russian or Chinese (Mandarin).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player with highly proficient customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in related area of study
- Knowledge of intelligence sources (SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, and GEOINT)
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, and walk.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply please follow