Arlington, VA, US
Overview: IntelliBridge is an award-winning national security company with an immediate opening for an Open Source Intelligence Analyst to support a federal law enforcement client’s Open Source Intelligence Program. The analyst will provide open source monitoring and analysis support services in order to facilitate the production of timely, accurate, and relevant open source intelligence products and services. This position is exempt. Shift work will be required (4 days on/4days of, 6am-6:15pm).
Clearance: Active Top Secret clearance is required at time of application.
- Provides open source analysis, advice, assistance, and support to overseas personnel, domestic investigative offices, protection details, and external consumers. Products include researching, compiling, correlating, and interpreting data pertinent to assessments of threats, suspicious and hostile activities, and significant incidents.
- Utilize numerous datasets, specialized tools, and advanced assessment and analytic techniques to identify and analyze individuals and groups that may pose threat(s).
- Review incoming open source intelligence and referrals from the monitoring teams to produce analytical products for consumers which assess the accuracy, credibility, validity and relevance of the information and sources.
- Prepare and present written and oral briefings to special agents, Program management, leadership, and law enforcement, defense, and intelligence partners on significant and complex investigative and protective intelligence issues.
- Build and maintain relationships and collaborative networks across the law enforcement, security, and intelligence communities to share information, best practices, and lessons learned.
Apply: Recruitment (adp.com)