We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for contributing to and producing open-source intelligence reports and supporting the Pinkerton Global Investigation Unit. The Analyst will research, analyze, and contribute to the formulation of integrated intelligence products using internal and external open-sourced materials.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist with the development and coordination of value-add synthesis and analysis to address key intelligence information needs for the audience.
- Research, categorize, review, and verify open-source information.
- Develop expertise to discern trends, warnings, and accurately understand the present and future threats.
- Research, evaluate, integrate, and analyze open-source data from multiple channels in the preparation and presentation of precise, concise, in-depth intelligence analytical products.
- All other duties, as assigned.