Job ID: 2209248
Location: FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX, United States
SAIC is looking for OSINT Collectors with extensive military intelligence experience to work with a diverse team of collectors, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers, providing operational support to dynamic regional operations. These positions will require interaction with a wide variety of Government and contractor personnel – ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment is key. These positions will be in support of the US Army 470th Military Intelligence Brigade at Joint Base San Antonio - Fort Sam Houston in TX
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence collection team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Collector and SME for US Army Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Assist in support of regional and theater SOF OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings, policy development, and the occasional RFI driven OSINT collection.
- May be required to lead OSINT collection, training and daily activities of a small team of OSINT collectors.
- Conducts intelligence collection, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integration of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports US Army SOF collection activities as required by the US Army Special Operations Command Team/PM.